Questions? Comments? Send as e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions must be submitted by August 8, 2016, at 9 A.M.. (Pacific Time) and will be available on the link that follows.
July 22, 2016
- The Request For Proposals (RFPs) are now available. At the left of this page, we have them listed Catchment areas according to type of treatment service for which we are soliciting; and within each of these service types, the corresponding catchment area. Please look for the type of service, and then click on catchment area you are interested in and wish to review and it will download for you.
Pre-Solicitation Notice to Substance Abuse/Mental Health/Sex Offender Treatment Providers
The Federal Judiciary and the U.S. Probation Office, Southern District of California, intend to procure treatment services for federal defendants and offenders using Blanket Purchase Agreements. Required services may include urine collection, counseling, inpatient non-medical detoxification, physical examinations, medication and medication monitoring, therapy, psychological/psychiatric evaluations, psychometric testing, and transportation. Interested vendors must respond on time and clearly show that (1) they can provide services, (2) such services will be provided by certified professionals with experience in such treatment, and (3) prices of such treatment shall be as low or lower than those charged the vendor's most favored customer for comparable quantities under similar terms and conditions. Interested parties should respond via email to Treatment_Programs@casp.uscourts.gov or call (619) 557-5797 NLT July 22, 2016. Please include your email and U.S. Postal mailing addresses.
- July 22, 2016: Request For Proposals (RFPs) made available.
- August 8, 2016, 9 a.m.: All questions are due to the District.
- August 12, 2016, no later than 3 p.m.: Date proposals are due to the District
- September 9, 2016: Projected Date of Award
- October 1, 2016: Effective Date of FY16 BPAs